se="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="314" height="72">

汤姆,非常抱歉,我昨天吼了你。


B: You dont have to apologize Dad. You were upset, I knew.

父亲,你不需要道歉,我了解你当时非常心烦。


A: Its so hard to say. Im sorry. What I said is awful.

真不好开口,我非常抱歉,我说的话非常不好听。


B: Its okay. I overreacted.

没事,我反应太过了。


A: Are we good now?

大家目前没事了吧?


B: Sure.

当然啦。


Dialogue2:

A: I had a big fight with my sister. In fact, it was just trifles.

我和我姐姐大吵了一架,其实那只是一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事。


B: Dont worry. You two are so close. You will make it up.

别担忧,你们两个这么亲密,必然会和好的。


A: Do you think sometimes it is easier to be mad at people you trust.

你觉不感觉,人更容易向自己信任的人发火?


B: Maybe it is because you know they will love you no matter what. Where are you going?

可能就是由于你了解他们会无条件的爱你,你要到哪里?


A: Im going to patch things up.

我要去跟她和好。


B: Good for you.

好样的。

打赏